TROLIS 5 is released!
A new version of TROLIS - ticket reservation system for ferry lines and cruises
- now is available for production installations. It has a brand new architectural design,
modularity, tabbed interface, new look and feel and many new extended features, comparing
to older versions. Here are some of new features and functions of TROLIS 5 in details:
- Brand new system architecture and interface design. The system now is 100% Web Application,
which means that it can be run in any operating system on any platform (including mobile devices).
- Modularity. All system components are divided into modules, which can be run in a number
of separate tabs simultaneously.
- Tabbed interface. TROLIS 5 system works as a one-screen application and uses
tabs for running each module or component reusing the same page space.
- Simple chat interface is available for communication between users and agencies
inside the system.
- Booking: Now you can have unlimited number of routes in the booking.
- New - trip type. You can book not only ferry tickets, but also buses, hotels, flights and trains.
- With the little of changes it is possible to book any reservable things, like
conference rooms, medical and health procedures, etc.
- Tariffs: One new dimension of tariffs is available - profiles. You can set promotions or
discount tariffs for some limited time before departures.
- Allotments: It is possible to set up your own allotment for third party ferries offline reservations.
- CRM functionality: clients database, invoices, payments and their interrelations.
Click on the picture below and try to work with real-time DEMO we provided for you.